The SharePoint 2010 February 2012 Cumulative Update has been released after a short delay. Important Note: The February 2012 Cumulative Update for SharePoint 2010 is a Post-SP1 hotfix. Please ensure that SP1 is installed before you install the February 2012 CU.
The two following blogs posted the announcement:
- http://blogs.technet.com/b/stefan_gossner/archive/2012/03/07/february-2011-cu-for-sharepoint-2010-has-been-released.aspx (there is a typo in this article title indicating February 2011, but it is really correct. I’ll update the link if/when Stefan does)
- KB 2597132 – SharePoint Foundation 2010
- KB 2597150 – SharePoint Server 2010
- KB 2597152 – SharePoint Server 2010 with Project Server
- KB 2598022 – Office Web Apps
- Download SharePoint Foundation 2010 February 2012 CU
- Download SharePoint Server 2010 February 2012 CU
- Download SharePoint Server 2010 with Project Server February 2012 CU
- Download Office Web Apps February 2012 CU
As per the official Updates for SharePoint 2010 Products page:
The packaging of cumulative updates changed as of August 31, 2011. The following packages are provided for cumulative updates:
- SharePoint Foundation 2010
- SharePoint Foundation 2010 + SharePoint Server 2010
- SharePoint Foundation 2010 + SharePoint Server 2010 + Project Server 2010
As a result of the new packaging, it is no longer necessary to install the SharePoint Foundation cumulative update and then install the SharePoint Server cumulative update.
The Office Web Apps update needs to be installed separately in addition your server update package.